[MAP] New ICOOL release 332

Berg, J Scott jsberg at bnl.gov
Wed Mar 27 13:18:05 EDT 2013

I've released a new ICOOL version at

http://www.cap.bnl.gov/ICOOL/

The fixes are mostly minor (see the webpage for details), but there is one bug which appeared in version 328 that can cause random bad behavior depending on your platform, compiler, compiler flags, etc. If you want to continue to use version 328, 330, or 331, I have added bugfix-only versions of those codes to the web page as well.

Some notes for those using NERSC: the current MPI version of ICOOL is still based on version 331. It does have some of the bugfixes already incorporated, however. In the next couple of weeks I will work with Rob to get the MPI version in sync with version 332. Additionally, the ICOOL subdirectories in /project/projectdirs/map/Codes have proliferated a bit. I'm going to restructure that a bit today to have fewer subdirectories at the Codes level (but I won't delete anything...), and install compiled versions of ICOOL as well as the source code. Let me know ASAP if a restructuring will cause anyone problems.

-Scott