[MAP] MAP Meeting Today

Mark A Palmer mapalmer at fnal.gov
Fri Jan 25 13:44:48 EST 2013

Dear All,

The link for the Indico page with today's materials is:

https://indico.fnal.gov/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=6344

Best,
Mark

On Jan 25, 2013, at 6:47 AM, Diktys Stratakis wrote:

Dear All,

There will be a MAP meeting today, January 25th @1pm (FNAL time).

AGENDA

We will continue our series of monthly meetings where we will review program progress in each of our Level 2 management areas.

For those at Fermilab, the room is WH 3NW – Theory

Regards,
Diktys

Phone details:

Ready Talk

866-740-1260

Access code: 5673390 (enter this code (or International code), followed by “#”)

The international Toll-Free Numbers can be found at:
http://www.readytalk.com/intl

International Toll Number: 303-248-0285

--
Diktys Stratakis, Ph. D.
Assistant Physicist

Web: https://pubweb.bnl.gov/~diktys/

Mark A. Palmer, Director, U.S. Muon Accelerator Program
Fermilab, P.O. Box 500, MS221, Batavia, IL 60510-0500
Email: mapalmer at fnal.gov<mailto:mapalmer at fnal.gov>
Voice: (630)840-4036