[MAP] Difficulties with WebEx

Mark A Palmer mapalmer at fnal.gov
Wed Jul 11 09:41:31 EDT 2012

Dear All,

We've encountered a technical issue with the WebEx connections from Wilson Hall 1W.  You should be
able to listen in, but the display feature is not functional.  We will try to fix this during the first coffee break.
In the meantime, talks are posted so I hope you can follow along.

https://indico.fnal.gov/conferenceOtherViews.py?view=standard&confId=5708

Connection details are posted in the materials at the top of the Indico page.

Best Regards,
Mark

Mark A. Palmer, Director, U.S. Muon Accelerator Program
Fermilab, P.O. Box 500, MS221, Batavia, IL 60510-0500
Email: mapalmer at fnal.gov<mailto:mapalmer at fnal.gov>
Voice: (630)640-0138