[MAP] MARS15(2012) on BNL computers

Yip, Kin kinyip at bnl.gov
Wed Dec 26 22:44:58 EST 2012

Hi Nikolai,

rlnxsp01/2 has AFS.   Eg. if I do the following :

setenv ROOTSYS                 /afs/rhic.bnl.gov/star/ROOT/5.34.03/.sl53_x8664_gcc432/rootdeb
setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /afs/rhic.bnl.gov/star/ROOT/5.34.03/.sl53_x8664_gcc432/rootdeb/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

root.exe would work.

Do you think you may use this in rlnxsp machines ?    For ROOT in cluster/spot, we have to install or ask to install ...

Kin