[MAP] IPAC 13 Contributions for MAP

Mark A Palmer mapalmer at fnal.gov
Fri Mar 8 11:05:57 EST 2013

Dear All,

At the MAP Weekly meeting 2 weeks ago, Harold Kirk and I requested that everyone who had submitted
a MAP abstract to IPAC13 to send us an email with a copy of the abstract.  At this point, DOE is requesting
that the number of US attendees be cut in half.  At Fermilab we will be providing a truncated list by Monday.

Thus, I would ask once again that everyone who has not sent this information yet do it immediately.  We are
trying to make sure that all topics can be properly covered even though all of the submitters cannot be
present.  For MAP we will make every attempt to do this optimization across labs.

So, if you have not yet done so, please send Harold and me your abstract information IMMEDIATELY!!!

Thanks,
Mark

Mark A. Palmer, Director, U.S. Muon Accelerator Program
Fermilab, P.O. Box 500, MS221, Batavia, IL 60510-0500
Email: mapalmer at fnal.gov<mailto:mapalmer at fnal.gov>
Voice: (630)840-4036