[MAP] DOE Mini-Review of MAP Management

Mark A Palmer mapalmer at fnal.gov
Mon Mar 4 16:22:51 EST 2013

Dear All,

There has been a problem with the WebEx connection so far.  I believe everything is working properly
now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,
Mark

On Mar 4, 2013, at 12:19 PM, Mark A Palmer wrote:

Dear All,

The DOE Mini-Review of MAP Management will take place today and tomorrow.  The
Indico site with the presentations is at:

https://indico.fnal.gov/conferenceOtherViews.py?view=standard&confId=6466

and can be accessed with Access Code:  muons13

We will have a WebEx connection established for anyone who would like to listen in (I'm
afraid we won't be taking questions or comments from the remote listeners, however).  The
WebEx connection details are posted at the top of the page on the Indico site.  For those at
Fermilab, the review will be held in the Comitium.

With Best Regards,
Mark

Mark A. Palmer, Director, U.S. Muon Accelerator Program
Fermilab, P.O. Box 500, MS221, Batavia, IL 60510-0500
Email: mapalmer at fnal.gov<mailto:mapalmer at fnal.gov>
Voice: (630)840-4036