[MAP] Fwd: Subject: Message from Fermi Research Alliance: Nigel Lockyer named new Fermilab director

Mark A Palmer mapalmer at fnal.gov
Thu Jun 20 12:35:40 EDT 2013

All,

Here is an announcement of interest to our entire team.

Best Regards,
Mark

Begin forwarded message:

From: Fermilab Today <today at fnal.gov<mailto:today at fnal.gov>>
Date: June 20, 2013 11:28:24 AM CDT
To: allhands <allhands at fnal.gov<mailto:allhands at fnal.gov>>
Subject: Subject: Message from Fermi Research Alliance: Nigel Lockyer named new Fermilab director

The following is a memo from Robert Zimmer, chairman of the Fermi Research Alliance Board of Directors and president of the University of Chicago, announcing the next director of Fermilab. An all-hands meeting with President Zimmer and the new director will take place Friday, June 28, at 9:30 a.m. in Ramsey Auditorium. All employees and users are invited. The meeting will be also be webcast at http://1.usa.gov/g86wOO.