[MAP] Bug in parallel ICOOL

Berg, J Scott jsberg at bnl.gov
Fri Aug 2 10:43:25 EDT 2013

There appears to be a bug in the parallel version of ICOOL which only appears to manifest itself when compiled with the PGI compilers. I'm still chasing down the bug, but for now please use the executables in

/project/projectdirs/map/Codes/ICOOL/mpi/bin

which were compiled with the Intel compilers. icool-ryne-07 is the latest. Other than the compiler, they are identical to the corresponding -mpi06 and -mpi07 versions. The differences are around 1% in the runs I've done, so they only become clear on very large runs.

-Scott