[MAP] Postdoc position on MICE at Warwick University

Alan D Bross bross at fnal.gov
Mon May 28 12:42:09 EDT 2012

Dear All,

Please see the message from Stephen Boyd below  (& attached) and forward to anyone you may think would be interested.

Alan

The University of Warwick has a position open for an postdoc working on the MICE
experiment and future planning. However, I don't know too many people in the
US accelerator community - could you tell me who I could send notification of
this post to for general distribution? The details are given below

Cheers

Steve
==
We have recently advertised for a postdoc position at the University of Warwick
on the MICE experiment and planning for the future. This is a 3 and a half year post
which should start around September 2012.

The details are in the attachment. The advertisement and a link to the application system
can be found at

https://secure.admin.warwick.ac.uk/webjobs/jobs/research/job6575.html

Steve Boyd
Department of Physics