[MAP] Upcoming MuPAC Review

Mark A Palmer mapalmer at fnal.gov
Wed Jun 27 15:35:52 EDT 2012

Dear All,

As you are aware, the MAP Program Advisory Committee will be conducting its
review on July 11-13.  The committee this year is chaired by Tor Raubenheimer
the present membership consists of:

Muon Accelerator Program Advisory Committee (MuPAC)

  *   Sergey Belomestnykh (BNL)
  *   Tom McManamy (ORNL)
  *   Katsunobu Oide (KEK)
  *   Ritchie Patterson (Cornell)
  *   Tor Raubenheimer (SLAC) - Chair
  *   Thomas Roser (BNL)
  *   Susan Smith (Daresbury)
  *   Mike Syphers (FNAL)
  *   Tom Taylor (CERN)
  *   Frank Zimmermann (CERN)

A web-site has been prepared for the review at:  Indico Page<https://indico.fnal.gov/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=5708>
This page is password protected (muons12).  If you are planning to attend the
review (as one of the designated speakers, or just to be present), please register
on the site so that we know how many will likely be there.  We will be providing a
WebEx connection for the meeting (details to follow) to allow those who are off-site
to follow the meeting.

In addition, we have scheduled practice talks in preparation for the review which
will take place next Thursday and Friday (July 5-6).  We will circulate a timetable
and separate Indico link for the practices over the course of the next few days.

Best Regards,
Mark

Mark A. Palmer, Director, U.S. Muon Accelerator Program
Fermilab, P.O. Box 500, MS221, Batavia, IL 60510-0500
Email: mapalmer at fnal.gov<mailto:mapalmer at fnal.gov>
Voice: (630)640-0138