[MAP] Issue with attribution of work in talks

Berg, J Scott jsberg at bnl.gov
Wed Jul 25 18:17:33 EDT 2012

Hi all,

An issue has come up with our international collaborators, where, in presentations, work is being mis-attributed. Generally folks from outside the US do not make it to our collaboration meetings, reviews, etc., so they generally can't correct the problem at the time. Even our smaller meetings (even phone meetings) often have talks posted publicly. I'm not suggesting this is intentional, I think it is generally an issue of not being careful and not being aware of where it might appear that work is mis-attributed. I just wanted to pass this on as being an issue so we pay more attention to this. Thanks,

-Scott