[MAP] MAP Meeting Tomorrow

Mark A Palmer mapalmer at fnal.gov
Fri Dec 14 16:36:50 EST 2012

Dear All,

It turns out that I made an egregious mistake in the preparation of today's slides and left out
Kirk McDonald's L2 status report on Targetry & Absorbers.  My sincere apologies to Kirk
whom we'll hear from next month.  The posted slides on Indico have now been corrected.

Have a Wonderful Weekend,
Mark