[MAP] Job Opening

Alan D Bross bross at fnal.gov
Thu Dec 13 13:55:13 EST 2012

FYI:

From: Sue Geddes <s.geddes1 at PHYSICS.OX.AC.UK<mailto:s.geddes1 at PHYSICS.OX.AC.UK>>
Subject: FW: ASTeC at Daresbury AP job advert
Date: 12 December 2012 15:19:02 GMT
To: <ADAMS_EVENTS at JISCMAIL.AC.UK<mailto:ADAMS_EVENTS at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>>

Dear Sue,

Could you circulate this among the JAI?

Thanks,
Phil

We have a vacancy for a Staff Accelerator Physicist based at Daresbury in the Cockcroft Institute. We will employ a Physics BSc/MPhys at STFC band C, or an Accelerator Physics PhD at STFC band D. For AP graduate recruits without a PhD we encourage them to undertake one part time. The contract will be permanent.

We would very much like to encourage applications from interested candidates at Oxford.

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AFR193/accelerator-physicist/

It appears at Top careers on RCUK site with more details :

http://www.topcareer.jobs/Vacancy/irc74909_2589.aspx

The advert has also gone to Bright recruits and CERN courier online :

http://brightrecruits.com/job/4506/accelerator-physicist

http://cerncourier.com/cws/job/J000007427

The closing date is 24th January.

--- Adams Institute news and events page: http://www.adams-institute.ac.uk/news.php