[MAP] Beam Dynamics Newsletter on Muon Collider and Neutrino Factory

Gail Hanson Gail.Hanson at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 20 18:12:27 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,
	This is really great!
	I was invited to give a presentation on the Muon Collider at the ICFA
Seminar at CERN back in October 2002. I remember John O'Fallon asking
me whether we knew how to build it (presumably referring to the ILC,
which he thought that we knew how to build then) - of course we didn't
- probably I reviewed the R&D needed. We still don't quite know how to
build it, but we are much closer than we were then!
																								Best regards,
																									Gail
On Sep 20, 2011, at 6:08 PM, Michael Zisman wrote:

> Folks:
>
>   As some of you know, the latest edition of the ICFA Beam Dynamics
> Newsletter is on the topic of our MAP activities. The document is
> now available on the web at   http://www-ap.fnal.gov/%7Echou/icfa/newsletter55.pdf
> . I hope you find time to look it over.
>
>   Thanks especially to the authors of the various articles, and to
> Mark Palmer, the editor of this edition, for the nice job in getting
> this done. It provides a good summary of where we are.
>
> --Mike and Steve
>
> --
> Michael S. Zisman
> Mail Stop 71R0211