[MAP] Liouville's theorem and electromagnetic fields

alex dragt dragtnb at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 22:02:25 EST 2011

For the use of t and p_t as canonical variables, see Sections 1.6  and
1.7 and the associated Exercises in my Lie Methods... book.  The Web
site is

http://www.physics.umd.edu/dsat/

Also, given the fields E and B on a grid, we are beginning to have
codes that produce the associated vector potential A using surface
methods.

Best,

Alex