[MAP] Liouville's theorem and electromagnetic fields

Don Summers summers at phy.olemiss.edu
Thu Mar 10 20:55:26 EST 2011

The exact reference for Swann's paper is

W. F. G. Swann,  Application of Liouville's Theorem to Electron Orbits in the Earth's Magnetic Field,
Phys. Rev. 44, 224–227 (1933)
http://prola.aps.org/abstract/PR/v44/i3/p224_1

Best,
Don

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:33:10 -0800, Robert D Ryne wrote

--
Debian Project (http://www.debian.org)