[MAP] MAP Winte rMeetng

sgeer sgeer at fnal.gov
Wed Dec 14 16:20:47 EST 2011

Dear MAP Friends,

   Based on Dan Kaplan's doodle poll we have now set the dates for the
MAP winter meeting, which will be at SLAC. The dates are Sunday March
4th  to Thursday March 8th. The first 4 days will be devoted to MAP
activities and plans, and the last day (March 8th) will have an agenda
organized by Ron Lipton and be devoted to Muon Collider Physics,
Detectors, and Backgrounds.

A lot has been accomplished in the last year, and we have ambitious
plans for the coming years, so it should be an interesting meeting. We
hope you will be able to participate.

Steve