[MAP] IPAC presentations

Katsuya Yonehara yonehara at fnal.gov
Fri Dec 9 10:45:47 EST 2011

Dear All,

Attached file is a list of IPAC abstract I've heard from you so far.
Please let me know if your presentation is not listed on it yet.
I guess that some people hesitate to tell since the title and contents will be changed in future.
Please do not worry about this point.
I will circulate my presentation before the IPAC.

This list is very useful for me since I can clearly see which part we put more weight currently.
I hope that the SRF people would tell me some presentations.

With best,
Katsuya