[MAP] MAP review dates

Michael S. Zisman mszisman at lbl.gov
Thu May 20 00:49:21 EDT 2010

Folks:

Based on discussions with DOE, the anticipated dates for our MAP review
are August 24-26 at Fermilab. There is no review committee selected yet,
so it is possible that these dates will change, but this is what we are
told at present.

 The review is envisioned to be in a format similar to our MUTAC
reviews, that is, two days of presentations by us, followed by a
closeout at lunchtime on the third day.

 Steve and I will have a dry run session the week previous to the
review. The dry runs themselves are also expected to take several days.
Until we have an agenda, we request that all MAP members block out the
weeks of August 16 and August 23 on their calendars so that they are
available to attend the dry runs (mandatory for speakers) and/or the
review itself. This will be an important time for MAP and this activity
should be a priority for all of us.

Thanks,
Mike and Steve

--