[MAP] Fwd: W & C at Muons, Inc. Global HQ Friday Aug. 20, 6 pm

Roljohn at aol.com Roljohn at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 22:24:56 EDT 2010

Hello Dry Runners and Associates,
    Please join us and quench your thirst.
        Rol
Dr. Rolland  Johnson
President, Muons, Inc.
(757) 870-6943 (cell)
(757) 930-1463  (home office)

____________________________________
 From: Roljohn at aol.com
To: collaborators at muonsinc.com, pjoddone at fnal.gov,  stuarth at fnal.gov,
holmes at fnal.gov, yarba at fnal.gov, sasse at fnal.gov,  ykkim at fnal.gov,
kephart at fnal.gov, royr at fnal.gov, apollina at fnal.gov,  Roger at fnal.gov,
deviceinc at sbcglobal.net, gleonard at fnal.gov,  chrisman at fnal.gov
Sent: 8/18/2010 1:07:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time
Subj: W & C at Muons, Inc. Global HQ Friday Aug. 20, 6  pm

Hi All,
    Please come by 552 N. Batavia Ave., Batavia, IL  60510 to help
celebrate our 4 new Phase I and 6 new Phase II  SBIR_STTR grants as well as our
successes this last year in getting  contracts for our work and starting a new
company.
    We will have a little cheese and wine to  toast these and other
advances in accelerator science and technology.  We  plan to start around 6 pm.
    Please park on the grass.
    Feel free to invite anyone who might like to join  us, especially
significant others.
    Thanks,
        Rol
Dr. Rolland  Johnson