[MAP] DOE Reviewers

Michael S. Zisman mszisman at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 9 16:16:19 EDT 2010

  Folks:

   Several people have asked about who will be reviewing the MAP
proposal in a few weeks. The list of technical consultants is:

Accelerator Systems

(1) Tom Markiewicz (SLAC)

(2) Steve Peggs (BNL)

rf systems

(1) Erk Jensen (CERN)

(2) Chris Adolphsen (SLAC)

beam physics and simulation

(1) Yunhai Cai (SLAC)

(2) John Cary (CU)

magnet systems

(1) Peter McIntyre  (TAMU)

(2) Al Zeller (FRIB-MSU)

management

(1) John Womersley (STFC, UK)

As you see, Markiewicz and Peggs will look at the accelerator systems as
a whole including target, etc..

 From DOE, we are expecting Mike Procario, LK Len, Bruce Strauss and
possibly Dennis Kovar. There will be a Fermilab site visit going on at
the same time, so there likely will be more DOE folks around, but most
will be involved in both meetings and thus "timesharing".

Steve Geer is away until just before the review, so please address any
questions to the Level 1 managers and/or me.

Cheers,
Mike

--
Michael S. Zisman