[MAP] Muon Collider meeting at Telluride

sgeer sgeer at fnal.gov
Fri Apr 22 12:40:53 EDT 2011

Dear MAP Colleagues,

    As you know, we are are planning a community-wide  Muon Collider
meeting this summer (June 27 - July 1) in Telluride. The webpage is
http://conferences.fnal.gov/muon11/ .   This meeting will bring together
accelerator and particle physicists, theorists and experimentalists from
labs and universities. It is an important meeting for us, providing an
opportunity to discuss with the particle physics community our status,
plans, goalsand prospects.  Please plan to participate if you can. It
would also greatly help the organizers if you could register as soon as
possible.

  Hope to see you in Telluride.

  Steve and Mike