Minutes Executive Board Phone Meeting, Nov. 15, 2002.
R. Palmer, S. Geer, D. Cline, D. Errede, D. Kaplan, K. McDonald, D.
Summer, M. Tigner, A. Sessler, J. Gallardo
- Summary of HEPAP meeting: Bob and Steve summarized their views and
conclusions of the HEPAP meeting, Washington, Nov. 7-8, 2002.
A written report is at
Comments on HEPAP Meeting.
- Accelerator R&D Initiative: report from Bob, Steve and Maury.
- FY03 Budget: It was approved ; M. Zisman will forward it to DoE and
- Simulation Organization Plan: It was approved and R. Raja will be the
representative to the Technical Board.
- MUTAC charge: discussion; M. Zisman will prepare a first draft of the
agenda with speakers. It is confirmed the meeting will take place at FNAL
on January 14-15, 2003 with a dry-run Monday January 13.
- Report from the Speakers Comm.: It has been agreed to organize a plan
of seminars and colloquia at Physics Departments of Universities and
National Laboratories. Transparencies of talks are being archived and
made available to the collaboration. If you want to contribute with your presentations, send me the link or send them in
electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org>with the title, place and date of the