MC Collaboration Meeting
February 14 - 17, 2005
- Organizers:Juan C. Gallardo, Mike Zisman and Tom Gallant
- Schedule:A block overview of MICE and MC meetings is HERE.
- AGENDA: Detailed Agenda with link to the talks
- Location: Perseverance Hall (room 130B), attached to the cafeteria (Bldg 54) (see map)
- Registration: Please register using this FORM. The current list is HERE In addition, we will need some information from non-US nationals for access to the lab site (details to follow)
- Hotel Information:The following hotels have special rates for the meeting, the room blocks will not be held after February 1st:
There are others which have not special rates for the meeting Nearby Short Term Accommodations
- Hotel Durant - 30
for Feb 9-17, must refer to the "LBL MICE-MUON" meeting or reservation
code #N20000. Rate: $100/night 1 queen bed, or $115/night 2 double
Address: 2600 Durant Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704, Phone: 1-510-845-8981,
- Hotel Shattuck
30 room block for Feb 9-17. Reservation code to be announced.
Rate: $75 single, or $85 double.
Address: 2086 Allston Way, Berkeley, CA 94704, Phone: 1-510-845-7300,
Fax: (510) 644-2088, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation:You should take the LBNL shuttle from the nearby shuttle locations to
Lab on weekdays, details can be found
There will be a special arrangement for transportation on Saturday.
Reserved parking will not be available for this meeting. If you have
regarding parking at LBNL please contact Tom Gallant (email@example.com) (LBNL employee's are reminded that parking near the
meeting site is for blue triangle permits only).
Lab Offsite Shuttle Bus Service
- Local information: Berkeley information can be
found at the
page and Berkeley Convention
& Visitors Bureau site. Also see the San Francisco Convention &
Visitors Bureau site
- List of Participants: The current list is HERE
- Banquet: Feb. 15, 7:00PM. Please see the registration form.