The Neutrino Factory and Muon Collider Collaboration
April 8 – 10, 2008
The MUTAC Review will be held at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory on April 8-10, 2008.
- Local Administrative Contact: Adam Bradford is handling logistics for this meeting. He can be reached at +1-510-486-5792, or by email at ABradford@lbl.gov.
- Lodging: A block of rooms has been arranged at the Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge in Emeryville, CA. Rooms are available at the government rate of $99/night. To make reservations, please contact the hotel directly at: +1-510-658-9300. Rooms will be held at this rate through March 15. All reservations made after March 15 will be on a space-and-rate available basis. Please ask for the MUTAC group rate when making your reservations.
- Transportation: The Hilton Garden Inn is located 5.5 miles away from LBNL (about 15 minutes).
LBNL will provide shuttle bus services to and from the hotel each day of the MUTAC review.
Parking is limited at LBNL and must be requested in advance.
- Meals: A dinner will be held on Tuesday, April 8. More information on this dinner will be provided in the days to come. Lunch will be served for the Executive Sessions, all other meals are on your own.
- Access to LBNL: You must contact Adam Bradford and provide him with the following information:
- Country of citizenship
- Home institution
- Dates you will be at LBNL
- If you will be using the shuttle service provided or driving to LBNL
- If you will be attending the dinner on April 8.
Juan C. Gallardo <email@example.com>
3 March 2008.